So, you’ve heard of Hootsuite and other post scheduling services, right. Well, Facebook, in their desire to take over the world, has updated their posting feature to include the ability to schedule your post. And the best part is, it’s easy. Here’s how:
1. Navigate to your Pages Timeline and type in your post
2. Click the little clock in the bottom left corner.
3. Choose a date and time in the future.
4. Hit Schedule, and BAM! you’ve scheduled your post into the future.
Now, we’re sure that you might make a mistake once in a while, so you’ll need to edit or delete your scheduled post. Here’s how to do that, and again, it’s easy.
1. Go to your Admin Panel and choose the Manage drop down menu.
2. Choose Use Activity Log.
3. Locate your scheduled post at the top of the page.
4. To the right, click on the down arrow to reveal another drop down menu where you can choose to change the time, post right away, or cancel all together.
Now you’re ready to post like the pros!